Saturday 1 September 2012

Bra strap on a hockey pitch...what?

So recently, pretty much the only posts I have written about have been makeup or fashion related.  Now, since this blog is called "A Little Bit Of Everything", i realise that I haven't really kept to those guidelines and have now decided that I should do a bit more personal/ funny stories/ real life sort of posts.
Now I wouldn't blame you if you were a bit bewildered by this title but..well, I couldn't really have thought of a better name to describe this story, so here it goes..
A couple of days ago, the school year began (in August, so unfair).  The beginning of a year always kicks off with endlessly writing your name and year on books and folders, finding out which sets you are in and being told which clubs you ought to participate in.  Unfortunately for my year, girls hockey is compulsory so I reluctantly went to the first practise, after school, yesterday. 
I suppose I probably wasn't wearing the best bra for sport.  It was one of those strange fiddly ones, where every strap can be taken apart, change lengths etc.  It is pretty much a transformer bra.  When I was playing hockey (I would just like you to know that I am literally the worst person in the world at hockey, I hate it!) I felt my right bra strap begin to loosen slightly.  The back strap, which goes across my back, was coming loose as well, making the bra completely baggy and unsupportive, meaning the bra was completely and utterly useless.  Eventually, my right bra strap came undone and fell out of my t-shirt (I have reason to believe that it is still somewhere on the pitch), the bra was so baggy at this point and nearly falling off me and there were still 30 minutes left of hockey to play.  I was an uncomfortable mess, trying desperately to hold on to the last bit of fabric left on my chest.  It was complete and utter horror but I thankfully made it through without anybody noticing.

I hope you liked this post and didn't find it weird in any way.
Please leave a comment if you would like me to make more posts like this.
Thank you and have a nice day,
Tess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment