5) My fifth favourite film is 500 days of summer. It’s a fairly light-hearted film but hilarious and really comforting to watch. Zoeey Deschanel, who stars in this film, is such a comedic actress, which is apparent in New Girl (the hugely popular comedy programme). Also starring in this film, is Joseph Gordon-Levitt who is a fine actor and a superb comedian which really shines through in this film. I highly recommend you all watch this film; you won’t regret it!
4) My next favourite film is Something borrowed, another light-hearted film but I love it so much. If you are fan of She’s Just Not That Into You then you’ll love this even more. Similarly to She’s Just Not That Into You, Ginnifer Goodwin also stars in Something Borrowed, accompanied by John Krasinski and Kate Hudson. Yes, it is just another romcom but there’s something about this film that makes it stand out from the rest. Just like the previously mentioned film, I highly recommend you watch this film also if you’re in the mood for a bit of a comforting film.
3) My third favourite film is Shutter Island, which is definitely not a light-hearted film (I thought I should have a bit of variation in this list) but an extremely interesting film that will have you gripped from the start. Starring Leonardo Dicaprio, how could you resist? I love the plot to this film which includes such a shocking twist. Again, I really hope you choose to watch this film if you have not already.
2) My second favourite film is one that I was very nearly tempted to put as my favourite film but then eventually opted for second place, and that is Stardust. If you have not watched this film then..well..I really have no response to that because there is no reason why you should not watch this film; it has bags and bags of humour, romance, action, magic, it’s the ideal family film. I cannot find one complaint about this film as it is one that I will never grow tired of, no matter how old i get. Including so many famous actors- Claire Danes, Ian McKellen, Michelle Pfeiffer, Robert De Niro and Sienna Miller - this is not a film to miss.
1) And finally, my favourite film of all time has to be Titanic. Romeo and Juliet on the ship of dreams, who could have thought of a better storyline? Although this is my favourite film, I have decided that I cannot watch this more than once a year as it is so emotionally demanding, I think I would go into depression if I watched it more frequently. However, don’t let that put you off; this is a film that everyone should watch at least once in their lifetime. Titanic is definitely a classic and since it was already set in a time much before the year it was made in, this definitely makes it timeless and will watched throughout generations to come. Yes, this is another film starring Leonardo Dicaprio, but...what can I say, he’s shockingly good at what he does!!
I hope you all have enjoyed reading my Top 5 Favourite Films Listand I’d love it if you would comment some of your favourite films for me to check out. Thank you and have a nice day :)