Thursday, 24 May 2012

The Sunshine Award

Hi everyone,
I was awarded this by Natalie from youralmostalice, definitely go check out her blog!  Thank you so much for this prize, I have never been awarded anything on blogger before so this is so exciting!


Rules:
1) Each tagged person must post seven to ten things about themselves.
2) You have to choose and tag 7 people.
3) Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.



9 Things About Myself:
1. I cannot live without my watch!  I honestly do not think I could go a day without knowing the time.  I don't really care for expensive watches, just a crappy digital watch is good for me (although a pretty one would be nice).
2. I probably should wear glasses all the time but I don't because I think they make me look bad :P
3. People sometimes think I'm giving them an evil stare but that's just because I squint a lot.
4. I'm constantly stuffing tactics into my mouth.
5. I go to dance with my friends even though I'm crap because I enjoy it.
6. I worry about dying alone (which is so stupid because I'm a young teenager)
7. I'm quite shy but try to talk to people I don't know and push myself out of my comfort zone a little bit to hopefully stop this.
8. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and sometimes get myself into fixed routines, but I hate the idea of having a routined lifestyle so try to break my routines as much as possible.
9. I sometimes try to be rebellious so that I will have interesting stories to tell people when I am older but every time I try to rebel, I fail miserably. 


The Blogs I Award:



I hope you guys have liked reading some things about myself.  I wouldn't blame you if you thought I was a pretty retarded person :P
Thank you again to Natalie for nominating me, it made me so happy :)

Have a great day everyone,
Tess xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Omg ehat an honor! Thank you!!!(: and i agree i can be a perfectianist too!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much sweetie, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog. Do you want to follow each other darling? XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yes, I'd love to! Just followed you and hope you will do the same :)

      Tess xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog if you want we can following each other!!! http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete