Monday 26 March 2012

Experimenting with henna

So a few days ago, I let my friend do a henna tattoo on me.  It was just a bit of fun really.  I asked her what she was good at drawing and she said a snail so I said that would be a cool henna tattoo.  And obviously it went a bit wrong.  Here is the end result:


I'm not sure if you can see that so well, it has faded over the past couple of days.  My sister accidentally smudged it in a collision between the two of us just a few minutes after I had gotten it done and so now it just looks a bit like a strange spiral.
I know this is a bit of an odd post, I just thought it might make some of you laugh.

Have a great day everyone and don't forget to follow,
Thank you :)

7 comments:

  1. I love tattoos but I don´t have anyone!!

    www.sweetvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really funny story! :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment!!

    xo

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really pretty!

    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! you are right, it looks funny!

    p.s. i'm now following you on gfc and bloglovin. hope you will follow me too!

    xoxo, andie
    http://fashionistaspick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there lovely! Just found your blog and think it's really cute. I'm following now. Please check out mine and maybe follow if you like it? :D

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts :D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thats really sweet, am now following you :)

      Tess xoxo

      Delete
  6. haha, i don't think she is good at drawing snails :/
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete