Wednesday 15 February 2012

New makeup products arrivals

So I am sure that many of you will have heard of the Maybelline Bouncy blushes, Maybelline colour tattoos and the Revlon lip butters.  They have been hugely talked about all over Youtube and people have really been loving them.  Unfortunately if you are like me and live in the UK, you will be just waiting for them to arrive here.  I seriously cannot wait for them to arrive and am so jealous when watching reviews about them on Youtube by those lucky enough to have tried them out.
If anybody knows when any of these products are coming to the UK, PLEASE let me know by commenting.  Maybe I am being quite naive and actually everybody knows when they are arriving but I would really appreciate it if somebody could tell me if they have any idea.


Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment