Tuesday 28 February 2012

A Free Day

So today is the 29th February and for some reason I have been looking forward to this day for a really long time.  I guess it's the idea that it only comes around once every four years, and even though I know why this is, it fascinates me.  I like the idea that someone being born on this day could, in real terms, be 40 but in one sense only be ten years old.  It is just a day that I really like the idea of and so couldn't resist but dedicate a blog post to it.  There is no holiday on this day and nothing to remember today, of which I can think of but the main reason I like it is because it's a free day, a gift almost.  Or at least this is how I like to think of it because it's so cute.  I know that today will not get much recognition from the ordinary person but if anybody is reading this then please feel free to comment how you're spending your free day.


Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment