Wednesday 15 February 2012

Foundation

Recently, I have been really trying to stop using foundation because I am young and I have been trying to persuade myself that I do not need it but when you first stop using it, you do become a little self conscious. And I did at first but the results really have started to show through, and I honestly do think that it will be a lot better for my skin, not to wear foundation.  Also, as Spring Summer are just coming round the corner, your face does look naturally glory and pretty from the sunlight that I might consider not wearing foundation throughout these seasons. 
Luckily I haven't given up on concealer (I think that would be impossible for me, with very dark under eyes.  At the moment my favourite concealer is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in 02- light.  I heard a lot of YouTube makeup gurus raving about this and I had to try it out for myself.  I like how it covers really well as it has a very thick consistency.  I'm not too sure about it lasting 16 hours, like it says in the packaging but it does last a pretty long time.
The reason I am mentioning both foundation and concealer in the same post is because I wanted to ask you guys- if there is anyone reading this- what your favourite foundations and concealers are?  Because by September, I will definitely need to buy a foundation (if I haven't given up on not using fountains by then). And I always like to try out new concealers because I have awful bags!

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment