Saturday 21 January 2012

A perfect day

This is a completely random topic to be writing about but I guess thats what this blog is about, 'A Little Bit Of Everything'.  Plus, I thought it was quite cute.  I think a lot of the time the weather reflects our mood.  Every time there is a cold, wet, windy day, I, along with many other people, feel pretty miserable.  But as I was coming back from a play practise earlier this morning, the sun was shining and I was feeling pretty happy.  
I also think how early you wake up effects your mood for the day.  I like going to bed late, really because I hate going to bed early but I think waking up early is also very important because it means you can enjoy the rest of the day.  I don't know what it is, but I just love being awake early enough to go on a walk when most people are asleep and it's very peaceful.  That sounds pretty boring to some people I guess but waking up early also means you have time to get ready for meeting up with a friend and going shopping or something so you really can only benefit from waking up early. 
Also, I think in order to have a nice day, you really just have to be nice to people.  It may sound cheesy but I think people should do at least one random act of kindness everyday because i'm not a big believer in magic but I definitely believe in karma, or at least the thought that if you are nice to people they will return the favour.


So hopefully this has been a helpful guide on how to have a really perfect day. 
Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment